Networking means many things to many people. At one end of the scale it’s a nerve racking experience that you put yourself through, and for others it’s a fun and exciting opportunity to meet new people.
Where ever you fit within this range, it’s important to make sure that you are getting the most from every networking opportunity, meeting the right people and making the right impression.
Networking Skills Training will help you to build confidence, overcome fears and concerns and provide real world sales skills appropriate to any networking situation.
Who is this training for?
This workshop is ideal for anyone looking to develop their networking skills and confidence to win more new business, regardless of their experience level.
You will leave the course with all the tools and techniques necessary to be confident and comfortable planning your networking, working a room, developing relationships and converting them to new business.
You will learn:
- What business networking is really about
- An introduction to the art of soft selling
- How the networking pipeline fits into the sales process, and what you can realistically achieve
- Receiving and responding to an invite
- Preparation before an event
- Having a plan for the event and a process to follow
- How to confidently approach a room of strangers
- Introducing yourself with a benefits focus
- How to approach people and groups, start and leave conversations
- How to remember names
- Easy ways to make small talk
- Moving from small talk to business
- How to set up and then successfully follow up
This is a very practical course and the feedback is great.