Super Soft Selling™ is consultative sales skills workshop designed to build confidence, overcome fears and concerns and provide real world skills appropriate to a business services environment. The focus is on a consultative and soft selling approach and building lasting and trusting client relationships.
Who is this training for?
This course is for anyone looking to develop their professional sales skills and build the confidence to win more business. It is appropriate for all levels of experience and can be tailored to your requirements.
You will leave the course with a comprehensive understanding of the principles and techniques of consultative soft selling. You will be able to build long term working relationships with your clients, whilst improving conversion rates.
You will learn:
- Understanding the benefits of a consultative selling approach
- The art of soft selling and the importance of know, like and trust
- Establishing rapport and building trust
- Understanding a client’s needs and selling benefits
- What makes a client buy?
- The stages of a sales model
- Your message and differentiation
- Communicating with your clients and using language skills
- Preparation before a meeting with a new/potential client
- Listening and questioning skills and identifying opportunities
- Identifying and understanding buying signals
- Objection handling
- Gaining commitment and closing a sale
The course can also contain an element of complaints handling and dealing with difficult people, if appropriate to your business.