Communication Skills Workshop
This is a highly interactive communications skills course designed to teach participants to understand how communication works and how to effectively communicate with confidence and create impact.
This course offers in-house training for individuals looking to develop their communication and interpersonal skills, with confidence. It is appropriate for all levels of experience and can be tailored to your requirements.
Participants will leave the course with the skill and techniques necessary to communicate effectively and professionally and to fully engage with others.
Typical course topics covered
- Introduction to communication
- Active listening skills
- Individual communication preferences
- Building rapport
- Tone and language patterns
- Making communication clear
- Using metaphors
- Multi sensory communication
- Communicating with groups
- Body Language and non-verbal communication
- Self talk and overcoming negative past experiences
- Questioning skills
- Building confidence
Training Locations: Reading, Bristol, Southampton, Oxford, London and throughout the UK