Good business development requires a great Business Development Strategy.
Do you truly understand how business development works, who is your ideal client and what message you need to be telling them. Then, where and how to focus your effort? If your answer is no, or maybe, or I’m not sure, then I can help.
Being an effective business developer requires a healthy mix of confidence, skill and mindset. Skills that compliment and develop your natural potential. At all stages of a professional career the challenges get bigger and bigger, from first day fresh from university, to the first day of retirement.
This advanced course is run as a workshop with facilitated learning, helping you to first understand your business message, who to tell that message to, and then put together a sensible and long term strategy.
Who is Business Development and Strategy training for?
This course is for anyone looking to develop their business development skills and build the confidence to win more business. It is appropriate for all levels of experience and can be tailored to your requirements.
You will leave the course with a comprehensive and strategic understanding of the principles and techniques of effective business development. You will be able to build long term working relationships with your clients, whilst improving conversion rates.
You will learn:
– The fundamentals of business development and the importance of know, like and trust
– Establishing rapport and building trust
– Using an impactive and referable business message
– Understanding why Clients should use you
– Identifying your ideal target client and target market
– Building an effective business development action strategy
– Differentiation and being memorable
– Online and Offline convergent strategies
– Approaching potential Clients and being introduced
– Running effective Client meetings
– Building authority and reputation
“I took part in James’ business development sessions and would unreservedly recommend them to anyone. James’ sessions are personal, fun and interactive and he helps to get you thinking about using your strengths when it comes to developing your own style for networking and business development.
I can honestly say that having put James’ ideas and methods into practice over the last couple of years, it has had a positive impact on my networking and has helped me to get more referrals and develop my networks locally and further afield.”